Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's All Black And White Video is Live!

There are a few changes here at the blog. First, I don't think I wanna post videos here anymore. I think I wanna share my thoughts with you, the viewing public. I also think that I wanna use this space to keep you posted on when the next videos are posted here.

Which leads me to the big announcement. It's All Black And White (The Blog) is expanding to It's All Black And White Video (The Video Website). Yes, it's true. I got business cards and everything. See?


So to sum up, on this blog less vids more words for better or worse. And I have business cards. Which makes me a professional. For real. I looked it up.

Send me a comment here or leave me some hate mail at itsallblackandwhite(at)gmail.com.

Loy

1 comment:

voicenyerhed said...

i hope you know what you are doing. seems to me that if it ain't broke don't fix it, but hey what do i know?! and when does a new video come out, just because david went one state over for just shy of a week to see his pseudo-un-girlfriend doesn't mean that you can just ignore your fans. if your not careful we may just go to watching re-runs of alf instead! lol. hope to see something soon!